aka.. rice crispy the health version. followed steps from AB season 9 – Power Trip but I subsitite with ingredient i like and i have.
- 3oz of puffed rice
- 6 oz of marshmallow (small size ones)
- 3 table spoon of canola oil
- 2 table spoon of honey
- 1/3 cup of sunflower seed
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricot
- 2 tablespoon of chopped dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoon of golden raisin
- 2 tablespoon of flaxseed
boil a large pot of water and put your biggest metal mixing bowl on top of the large pot. put in marhmallows, honey and canola oil and stir until marshmallow melted. Turn off the heat but still keep the mixing bowl on top of boiling water. put in puffed rice and rest of ingredients in th emelted marhsmallow mixture. keep stiring until everything mixed. press this sticky mess into a large oiled baking dish. unmold when square cool down and firm up. cut into squares.